Terms and Conditions
1. General / Scope
- The following terms and conditions apply to the relationship between "OnPageLeads - Data sets for businesses" and its internet platform onpageleads.com, including all subpages (hereafter "OnPageLeads") and the user.
- By using the services of OnPageLeads the user accepts these terms and conditions.
- Deviating conditions of the user are not recognized by OnPageLeads.
- The following conditions apply to the online purchase of a data set. The release of the data takes place only after complete payment. OnPageLeads reserves the right to block access to the user account until full payment of the invoice or chargeback and to withhold the pending item delivery until full payment. Payment must be made by bank transfer, credit card or PayPal.
- OnPageLeads reserves the right to cancel the purchase and to cancel the order. A valid purchase contract is only concluded with delivery.
3. Due date, invoicing
- The billed amounts are due immediately, unless otherwise agreed. An activation of the data set takes place within four working days after the payment, or immediately with verified payment by PayPal, or credit card payment powered by Stripe.
- An invoice will be sent to the user by email.
4. Granting of rights
- With the purchase of a product, the user acquires a simple right to use the data set. This is limited to use by the user himself. The user may use the data for private and commercial purposes, provided that he does not resell or re-lease them - even in parts or in part. The disclosure or making available of the data set - even in parts - and the access data for download to third parties is prohibited. The publication on the internet e.g. on websites, on search engines or similar is prohibited. For the publication of the data a separate written agreement is necessary. The use of data by third parties outside the legal entity of the buyer - even within a separate group of companies - is prohibited.
- The user is responsible for the use of the data after the acquisition and must adhere to the applicable legal requirements. OnPageLeads does not warrant the suitability of the use of the records for a particular purpose and is not responsible for User's infringement. The buyer exempts the platform operator in the internal and external relationship of any claims of third parties in the unlawful use of the data set.
- It should be noted that in the case of address data there is no express consent of the address owner or consent to receive advertising (opt-in) or use of the address. The buyer is responsible for how he uses the received address data and may not rely on permission from the platform operator or the data provider. In particular, telephone advertising without the prior consent of the subscriber or contact via telephone, fax or e-mail for marketing purposes without his prior consent are generally unlawful. Buyer has an exclusive responsibility to use the data in accordance with all national and international laws, regulations, rules and regulations.
- OnPageLeads reserves the right to limit the ability to download time and download attempts in number. The user is obligated to the immediate download and personal storage after the purchase.
- Liability of OnPageLeads is limited to intentional or grossly negligent violation of the rights of users. A liability for defects is excluded.
- Any misuse of the user account, whether at the expense of third parties or at the expense of OnPageLeads, leads to the exclusion of the user and to the initiation of legal action. In principle, the user is liable for all abusive activities carried out by him using the user account and the corresponding password, unless there is an abuse that is beyond the control of the user.
- OnPageLeads neither explicitly nor implicitly warrants the suitability of a record for a particular purpose. In particular, the buyer is responsible for a legally compliant use of the records after the acquisition in compliance with all legal rules and restrictions. Possible infringements of the law of the buyer during the use of OnPageLeads is not responsible.
6. Revocation / Withdrawal
- Once the data set has been made available to the buyer (for example, by providing a download link or sending it by e-mail), revocation or withdrawal is no longer possible.
7. Warranty / Complaints
- A complaint of the data is possible only within a two-week period after the purchase. A valid claim only exists if the data differs significantly from the description. Guarantee of fitness for an implicit or explicit purpose or specific use case can not be given. The topicality, correctness and completeness of a data set is never guaranteed. Incorrect data (e.g., undeliverable addresses or outdated telephone numbers) is inherently unavoidable. A claim for compensation for any resulting expense e.g. for postage, brochures, shipping costs or the refund of the purchase price does not exist. In the case of a justified complaint, the supplier will receive a reasonable period for supplementary performance. The justified complaint must be proven by the buyer. If it is not fulfilled within the time limit, then there is a right to a (pro rata) reduction of the purchase price. Compensation, processing costs, loss of revenue or other costs can not be asserted.
- For violations of these terms and conditions by the user, OnPageLeads can block the respective user account. For such cases, OnPageaLeads reserves the right to retain commissions on this account.
- In case of intentional or negligent breach of the conditions of use prescribed in these terms and conditions, the buyer is obliged to pay a contractual penalty in the amount of twenty times the purchase price, which was calculated for the order, subject to further claims for damages in each case of the infringement. To prove the violation, it is sufficient to submit a single, clear check date.
- OnPageLeads collects and processes users' personal information for the purposes of contract execution in accordance with data protection laws.
- Upon payment by the user via PayPal, PayPal's user data will be automatically transferred to OnPageLeads and treated confidentially in accordance with data protection laws.
10. Severability clause
- Should individual clauses or parts of these terms and conditions be ineffective, the validity of the remaining provisions remains unaffected. The ineffective provision will be replaced by the effective provision that comes closest to the will of the parties.